MS in Arch/Urban Design (Columbia University, New York, USA)
Li Lin was trained as an architect. He has more than 20 year experience in design practice, and is at present teaching staff at Chinese Civilization Center. He has expertise in Chinese architecture and urbanism.
- Chinese traditional architecture, landscape garden, contemporary urban development and heritage preservation.
- Nga Tsin Wai - The Last Urban Village, in HKIA-Journal (Hong Kong Institute of Architects: Issue N.27 / 1st Quarter 2001, p.56-64)
- Indoor-City and Quasi-Public Space, in China Perspectives (French Center for Research on Contemporary China: No.39/2002, p.46-52)
, in The Grand Museum of Egypt International Architecture Competition (Cairo: The Egyptian Ministry of Culture, 2003, p.321-322)
(for publications in Chinese language, please refer to Chinese webpage)
- Associate member of the American Institute of Architects
- Member of the Young Architects Committee, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (2000-2004)