Student Chapter is designed for freshmen to get adapted to the life of new university with the help of their senior fellows who serve on a voluntary basis. Mentors and Mentees will be linked together through different types of activities such as sharing their learning experience and taking part in departmental activities, orientation day, dinners, orientation camp, field trips, etc.
The objectives of the Student Chapter include:
• create a family-like atmosphere for all CAH students;
• build up mutual-friendly and supportive relationships between the senior and junior students;
• enhance a strong sense of belonging to the Department of Chinese and History and CityU;
• demonstrate students' ability to organize activities and social skills;
• enrich students’ professional growth.